1/17/10

Another case of Brookdale empties salvaged

Got a call last night from a history buff who knows I try to save any Brookdale soda memorabilia that comes my way.

Turns out he was cleaning out his basement ahead of moving closer to selling it and he wanted to know if I wanted the empty Brookdale soda bottles and the blue plastic case. Of course, I was cross town knocking at his door before the telephone cooled off and ready to take the ten bottles home for safe-keeping.

All he asked in return is a photo of the case and bottles. That's the first thing on my list for the next sunny day.

Thanks, pal.

Copyright © 2010 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Photos and content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.
Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks

No comments: