3/5/10

What year did Brookdale soda close?

Anthony-

I just came across your site today. What memories it brought back. I had forgotten about many of the flavors, but not that bright green lime. I remember going over to my grandmother's and her serving Brookdale soda. I loved that black cherry pit. Also birch beer.

Quick question, what year did Brookdale close?

Thanks for the memories,

Dave L.
- formerly of Summit, NJ ( I think they delivered to my grandmother who lived next door)

*******************************
August 2010:

Brookdale Beverage closed in 1988.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Copyright © 2010 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Photos and content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks

1 comment:

New Jersey Memories said...

I wish I knew when Brookdale closed too. I remember my father bringing home cases of Brookdale --we'd get lemon-lime, half and half, birch beer, etc. I do remember there was still an abandoned building on Route 46 with a large Brookdale soda bottle display as late as the 1980's, I believe. Does anyone remember this?