6/30/07

Where WAS the Brookdale Soda Plant?

Hi, Anthony!

It's Barbara - I have written to you before. And I have a question.

Anthony, exactly where was the old Brookdale Soda factory located? I can remember going there a lot of times to pick up soda for parties, etc. - but I'll be darned if I can remember where it was????

Also, what is there now? Just curious.

I revisited your website today after a long time - it is still great and continues to bring back all the GOOD memories, not the BAD ones. LOL Keep up the good work.

Barbara


Anyone out there know the answer to this?

Copyright © 2007 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Photos and content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks

No comments: