3/29/08

More On Celery Soda, Really

Letters, we get letters.
Hi Anthony,

I enjoyed reading the articles on Brookdale Soda. I
have collected Celery Soda bottles, advertising, and
ephemera for thirty years and have over three hundred
items in my collection representing over a hundred
companies and thirty-five states plus Canada and Cuba.
I have bottles dating from the 1880s to the 1980s and
every decade in between.

Other New Jersey Celery Sodas included:

Williams Celery Clifton, NJ
Brown's Celery and Phosphate Camden, NY
O-Celery Camden, NJ
Imnken Celery Tonic, Hoboken, NJ
Hoffman Celery Tonic Newark, NJ
Singers Celery Patterson, NJ
Zimmerman's Celery Tonic Patterson, NJ
Celery=Cola Newark, NJ

Would you send me contact information for the Nutley
Museum? I would love to get a picture of a Brookdale
Celery if they have on in that case on display.

Regards,
Dennis Smith
Copyright © 2008 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Photos and content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks


No comments: