1/11/09

Bobby Cole on Brookdale Soda

Brookdale Soda...The Best I've ever tasted
Growing up in Newark New Jersey in the 60's and 70's, I was exposed to the best food and drink you could ever imagine. I knew it too, and I can look back now and realize now how magical of an era it was in America's history. I could spend weeks and weeks talking about the different foods and beverages the inner cities of the Northeast had at their fingertips but for this post, I will discuss the greatest soda I have ever tasted.
Continue reading
Thanks to Retrobobby for

Going Going Gone
A time it was...It was a time


********************************************
Copyright © 2009 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Photos and content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.

Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks

No comments: